APQSQuilting on You Tube

Hi everyone

Just thought I would post this link to You tube for those that did not know it was there

Dawn Cavanaugh has just posted a short video on how she did a border on one of her quilts.

There are also a few other short videos.

http://www.youtube.com/user/APQSQuilting

Here's hoping that APQS might make some longer videos for us :D I love watching people quilting on there longarms.

Dawn is so good at explaining the "How to". I hope she will regularly put up training videos. I am a visual learner.

And as she mentioned the training class given in Des Moines IA - if anyone has not taken the new user training contact the home office for info. I took my class from Dawn. It has been the best time spent learning about my machine.

vg

Hi everyone!

Glad you discovered the APQS Channel on YouTube!

Keep checking in often, as I'm working on a video series that encompasses many of our tech support topics, along with technique topics.

In fact, if you have a suggestion on a topic you'd like to see in video, please let me know...even though I've convinced my children that I have eyes in the back of my head, and I finish my husband's sentences for him, I really can't read minds:)!

Archived