MQX Registration began today

Gator

Got my plane ticket, got my room (at the Westin) and now I have my classes!!! I am very excited. :D

I'm flying in to Boston since that was the best way for me from California. I'll be visiting my daughter while I'm out there (she's in Cambridge) and I'm also going to go to Keepsake Quilting. Lots to do in a short amount of time.

I would love to plan a meet up for dinner with some APQS folks....... any takers?

Antoinette said on another post that there are better places to visit than Keepsake Quilting. I'll have to look into those. I will only be able to rent a car (while I'm staying in Boston) for one day since there is no parking where my daughter lives. I want to get full use of it!

Linzi - when are you coming and how long will you stay?

I just booked my classses, too. I already screwed up my schedule! Somehow I booked two classes at the same time. Duh! I couldn't decide which ONE I wanted, and somehow booked both. So, I booked 13 class, but will just be taking 12. LOL. I really feel stupid now! I will have to contact Mary or Janet Lee and tell them what I did. Double DUH!

I would love to meet up for dinner with everyone again this year. It will be lots of fun.

I booked 12 classes, LOL what was I thinking. Me Georgene, and Michelle will be there Monday through Saturday. We'll be at the Weston. Traveling by train so we won't have a car. This is my first MQX so I don't know much about what goes on. We'll have to see when we all have an evening or more free. Friday should be one of the get togehters because Bonnie will be in town!!!

Guest Linda S

Oh this is so exciting! I hope to see you all there. I am teaching two classes on Wednesday -- one is for Newbies (most of you would be terribly bored) but the other is on making quilted garments if any of you have any inclination toward making wearables. All sorts of antics go on at MQX. Don't forget to register for things like the ice cream social, the fashion show, and the banquet. All of these events have door prizes and you can win some pretty cool stuff. A few years back I won one of those Euro Pro Steamers and last year I won a Janome Jem Gold 2 sewing machine!! We'll have to devise some method of recognizing one another. It will be fun!

Linda

I'm sure as the time gets closer more of us will be chiming in as to what classes we're taking and where we're staying, etc.

I would love to meet up with my fellow APQS'ers! I had a great time when I went to Innovations in 2007. I didn't feel like I was by myself (which I will be when I go to MQX) when I felt like I knew at least some of you through here. ;)

Is there an extablished way to recognize each other at this show?

Edited to add: I am signed up for all the events! Save me a seat, please :)

I too signed up for 12 classes. This will be my very first MQX and I want to take advantage of every moment there. I may not get to go again.

And I wanted to take all the classes I've heard y'all rave about.

I am so looking forward to it all.

Going by train with Connie and Michelle, which I think will be an adventure too. We're travelling up during the day (Mon) -- 12 hr ride -- to see the sights along the way, but we're returning Sat night, so we can rest.

Archived