Just have to share this

I see the Terry Twist in the yellow centers too? Very nice work Monika....it really fits the quilt.

Now, can someone tell me why the edgerider wheels are a pain to install? I'd love the ease of movement Monika is describing. I yearn for consistent round shapes. Sometimes yes, sometimes no.

I too love to see what different people come up with for each quilt.

LeAnn

Tony 123 Thank you so much. I am getting there,. but have a long way to go yet. i love Sally Terry's Hooked on Feathers, they are soft, flowing, playful and very very forgiving. I can make them tight , loose, big, small, whatever and have nice results. i did find it very very useful to use a spine tool and draw thew spine so I have a line to follow. If I could recommend one feather method to start out with it would be that. I have tried Sharon Schamber, Darlene Epp, and I think one other, but this one works for me.

Hi Irene, thanks for the compliment. it is a Customer Quilt I just quilted for her. The ducks are appliqued and embroidered and no I have no idea about the pattern. I guess one can buy the embroidery designs on sites like emblibrary.com that is where I get most of mine from, when I have time to embroider. Good luck

I love this quilt and her colors are a bit brighter than in the magz. "Quilting & Embroidery by Quiltmakers Summer 2009. The ducks came frm MM Embroider Designs,oregonpatchworks.com and mm designs are 25% off right now. It drove me crazy trying to find my magz. I found it this AM so I thought I would tell all who was interested as you all have been a lot of help to me as a new newebie Ann

Archived