Too much fun!

I have been dancing all day with new machine!!! Did all the exercises in the instruction manual ... then headed out on my own. This is just way too much fun! My circles are squares, my ovals are squares, my leaves have square points!! But they are less square now than when i started 4 hours ago! Trying out panto ... what a wild and crazy trip! It's ugly ugly ugly but just too much fun. Discovered I can do hearts and flowers! woo woo ...dancing bear loves hearts and flowers! My feathers look like dead sea-weed but that's ok. Practice practice practice. I love this stuff!

Soup is on stove ... almost cooked the water out of it ... who can remember such things when dancing with new toy?

talk with you later when circles start looking like circles!

Sounds like the dancing is going well! Now to practice getting things round, before you adjust those wheels try this. Go around and around and around doing a circle one on top of the other as fast as you can. You will find it getting rounder and rounder as you go. Once you have it down in that direction go the opposite direction. That will give you the memory for round. Happy dancing!

Originally posted by Liam1964

Keep on Dancing, just be careful that you don't stitch that tutu of your in your quilt!:P

And because this could happen, it would be wise to have your seam ripper or small snips close by...it might be a long time before someone comes into your room and your arms might not be long enough to reach the end of your work space.....:P:P:P

hmmm ... so maybe NO TUTU? mental picture is ... somewhat disturbing ... ah! leotards! that's the ticket...quilting in leotards! no fear of quilted tutu.

Can't stay away from new toy ... addictive ... practicing circles circles circles as fast as i can. I am quite dizzy. feathers are still sea-weedy but i just added water waves and all is cool. i am learning to be arteeeesssstic ... all while dancing in that little alley ... i swing, i sway, i hover like a helicopter ... i gently move down the alley with elbows in and hips and ankles loose as my bobbin. i am smitten ...

Too funny, I have this mental picture.....sitting here laughing my head off!

Originally posted by dancing bear

hmmm ... so maybe NO TUTU? mental picture is ... somewhat disturbing ... ah! leotards! that's the ticket...quilting in leotards! no fear of quilted tutu.

Can't stay away from new toy ... addictive ... practicing circles circles circles as fast as i can. I am quite dizzy. feathers are still sea-weedy but i just added water waves and all is cool. i am learning to be arteeeesssstic ... all while dancing in that little alley ... i swing, i sway, i hover like a helicopter ... i gently move down the alley with elbows in and hips and ankles loose as my bobbin. i am smitten ...

Archived