#3 top is done

lol ok thanks, I have a lot to post. I have 38 tops left. Right now I am doing the ones I wanted to stipple. I'm not a panto person, I love to work from the front side of the machine. But, I might break down and try one on my, "Turning 20" It's not a pretty top but would really like it to become a quilt. Will post photos soon.

Penny

Penny, I have only had my longarm about 4 mos. and have done mostly pantos. They are easy for me, but I don't have many to work with. My next step will be to work from the front doing free motion and ruler work. It's all so much fun that I wish I had 38 tops to keep on quilting. As it is, I have to stop and piece a top to try the next technique. This is frustrating and sloooow. Hope we get a snow storm soon so I can stay in and play all day.! Your top looks cute. I like the bright colors. Keep having fun. I'm right there following you. Happy quilting Dar

It is just so much fun. I've been LAing for 5 years and if I'm out of my studio more than 48 hours I get really 'down' and don't realize what it is til I get back in my studio. I love what I do so can fully understand all the FUN you are having. It's wonderful. Just keep having fun.

Archived