Newbie Introducing myself

Hi fellow quilters,

I just wanted to indroduce myself. I asked a question a couple of weeks ago, other than that I have been following this forum silently since recieving my Millenium in June- and have learned a lot from all of you! Thank you1

Here's a little about myself:

-Mother of 3 wonderful young women (ages 21, 19 & 17)

-Married to Roger for 25 years

-Owner of quilt shop "Quilting from the Heart) together with Roger for 10 years next month.

-Live on a farm, though we are no longer farming it ourselves

-Breast Cancer survivor

-worlds worst speller!

I'm going to try and post some pictures of some of the quilts I've quilted on my Milli, hope it works!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome, Ardelle. You've already added a picture and signature...congrats! I'm mostly silent on the chat myself...except when I sneak a few minutes here and there. I'm in awe of the work I see and have gotten good support when I've needed it and not been able to find the find the answer in archives.

Looking forward to seeing the pics!

anita

Oh, picture quilts! How cool! I haven't had my machine all that long, but I have received wonderful help on the forum. I find it difficult to just "practice" so I just put a quilt on the frame and go for it. Since they are all my personal quilts, if I don't like the quilting, I just don't pay the quilter! Weldome!:P

Welcome Ardelle and thanks for posting all the wonderful quilts that you have made. You have certainly been busy and done a fabulous job. Looks like you have accomplished feathers, ruler work , free motiona and done a great job. Keep up the good work and keep those pictures coming.

Archived