Hi All! Anyone planning on going to MQX? I have looked at both of them and the classes seem to be less expensive at MQX.. I am seriously thinking about going, but don't want to room by myself....to expensive!! Unless my DH goes with me, I would love to see if any of you are going and maybe need a roomie??!!

Linda,

Rhonda's classes would be great. I too love her work. I haven't finalized my class choices yet. I will probably take something from Rennae Haddidin and maybe something from Rhonda. I'll only be there Wed. night, Thurs, Fri. and leaving Sat. Everytime I get started on trying to figure out what to take I get side tracked. I won't get to it in the next couple of weeks. Got too many things in the fire at the moment!

I'll be there! I'm taking two of Ronda's classes and one of them is already sold out. The Karen McT class and Linda Mccuen class I'm taking is sold out too.

This is my first time going so I don't know if that is unusual or not. I signed up on the first day!

I'm coming in on Sunday and leaving on Saturday..... then heading to Boston to visit my daughter.

I'm looking forward to meeting everyone!

Guest Linda S

I'll be at MQX. I'm teaching two classes there this year. One is for beginning longarmers and the other is on quilted garments. Hope to see many of you there!

Linda

I'm with Georgene. I will be there Tue through Sat, hope to meet all of you!!! How many are taking the APQS Maintenance class with Amy? Georgene and I will be in the class, our friend Michelle has a Gammill. I maxed out on classes so I hope I have time to meet, greet and shop:cool: We'll have to plan a supper or something when the time gets closer. Georgene, Michelle and I won't have a car because we're coming on a train!!!:cool: .

It'll be really exciting to meet you all there. This will be my second time at MQX. Being a guy makes it much harder to find a roomie! So I will have to fly solo again.

I'm taking Karen's class 'How Am I Supposed to Quilt This' as it's the only class of hers I haven't taken. Linda Taylor's 'Freehand Artistry', a few Sue Patten classes and I'm volunteering as a teacher's Angel the rest of the week! :)

SO EXCITED!

Archived