My new panto holder

I adore how quickly they assume the "I've been here forever" pose and dare you to move them. Usually communicated by the squinting open eye that checks to verify that you have duely taken note of his position. Glad to know he's your sweetie, such a love to be sure. Now, how are you going to get that quilt finished?

Love this pic. I have his twin. He is all black and likes to nap all day long. He is also HUGE. The vet wants him to lose weight but we don't know how to restrict him any more. We even got another cat hoping it would get him moving. Nope. He just lays there. His name is Clark and he is very mild mannered and able to leap tall ledges with a single bound:D:D:D The other one is named Louis. He runs circles around Clark and Clark just watches him like he is crazy to exert that much energy. Oh well...

I truly had to laugh out loud at this one. My son brought home a kitty to leave with me for awhile. He knows I'm a sap. This cat was fearless and loved being on the longarm, my Millennium. Napped on it. Walked over quilts, batted at the machine. I always had to shoo him out. He only spent 3 weeks with us.:D What a hoot! You've made my day!

Archived