Circle Lord Classes by Deb Levy

Hawaii

You won't regret being part of MQR.

In the past year, because of the economy, I made a decision not to travel off island to take classes. I took all the online classes that MQR had to offer. It was great - these classes were done on MY time and for the most part, I completed projects with new skills - feathering; designing wholecloths; figuring out what to put on a quilt; I even took one that created portraits on cloth, that helped me learn my photoshop elements program better!

I did not have to pay for an airlne ticket, for a hotel room, I did not have to share a machine in a hands-on workshop. I worked at my own pace, my own time, on MY machine, and my confidence level has been beefed up because of these classes (and lots and lots of practice).

So have fun and watch every video (over and over and over again!)

I signed up today also for the Circle Lord classes. Really looking forward to them. I do not have all the CL templates that Deb is doing classes for, but I am sure that what I learn will be very useful.

If you have just became a Premier member I can recommend the Premier vidoes. There is one where Deb is using the basic CL for adding a border design to a quilt. It is really good !!!

Mary Beth

It says that once the class begins you can watch it at your time as many times as you want and it stays available for several months for you to go back and watch it over again. I signed up for the pick 6 CL she lists what templates she will be working with in each month, so I get to pick the 6 that I am interested in taking. I don't do the Giant templates yet so I am just doing the other classes.

Well, I have pretty much all of the templates...there are still a few I don't have, but it's only a matter of time ;) So I just signed up for all of them. I know how to use the templates, but I think Deb does some amazing extras that will spike our creativity and show us just what those templates are capable of with our imagination. I'm excited about getting this show on the road!

Archived