Gave up on good pic...posting mine!

Hi!! Well, I gave up trying to post the pic that my client sent me! I will just post some I took. It doesn't show the entire quilt like hers did, but you will be able to get the idea. I would really appreciate some input on how to quilt this! IT is a beautiful quilt!!! Lots and lots of work in it. The computer pictures just don't do it justice.... the work or the colors. It's Kanas Troubles. Really pretty!! Thanks for your time! linda

post--13461903449231_thumb.jpg

really pretty quilt or quilts. Are there 2 of them the centers are different.

I might do arcs in the border blocks, a line through the little white or light squares. Concentric circles in the center. and in the center of the stars. Feather maybe in the dark logs depending on how large they are. In the light logs and around the stars.........hmm I'll sleep on that, its 2:10 AM I'm sure what ever you do it will be beautiful ;)

Victoria, LOVE what you have done! So fun!! I got a bamboo for Christmas too .... I haven't gotten to it for this quilt yet, but I am going to!! Thanks for the ideas! I have some running around in my head, but just wanted to get some other opinions too!!! Thanks a million!!! linda

Archived