Up Front Stylus

Mary Beth

I just received my up front stylus system about 2 weeks ago. I took it out of the box and petted it but didn't have time to quilt anything at the time. Sunday afternoon I got it out, connected it to my machnine in like 30 seconds...so easy...and then started working. I remembered that I had a piece of plexiglass collecting dust in the corner - one of those things everyone was talking about, a homemade pattern port - I took it out, dusted it off, and placed the pattern on it....it worked!! Michael included the slats to use, and they work fine, but I just thought I might as well see how this goes....here is a picture of the set up....

post--13461903466131_thumb.jpg

Hi Marily,

I don't know how think it is, but I think you could go a little thiner. Cardboard is suppose to work wll, so whatever the thinkness of cardboard is, you could use plexiglass. I just had this one and knew it fit the rails, so I plopped it up there.

Aren't there so great ideas and quilting designs?? I love it!!

Well, I had no idea that it gets that cold there. I guess I should say...I'm sorry....but looking out my window with 4" of snow already today and 2" more expected before it stops....I'm just not able to spit is out...I'll try....Barbara I'm so...I'm sssooo, I'm so ssssooorrr...See...I just can't do it :P:P:D:D

Girls, I am unable to work on my quilting today. I'm in too much pain. Took pain meds and they have made me sleep all day. I'm going to get down there sometime and get busy with my quilting, but I just can't do it right now.

Archived