Do You Know This Pattern?

I would love to make this scrappy quilt. I saw it at a quilt show and I just can't remember where the pattern came from. I should have written it down. I've tried to look at the "write up" attached to the quilt, but I'm unable to read it.

I'm hoping someone here might recognize it or tell me where I can find it. Thanks so much for your interest and help. :)

Also check out Bonnie Hunter's site www.quiltville.com

I think the one you show is the same as Jared Takes a Wife. Her patterns are free to download. I have downloaded several, but not really done any. I'll get to that...........just give me a minute!! :P:P:P:P They are on my HSY list (Haven't Started Yet)

Linda,

Was browsing online and came across a quilt on Randi Allen's blog. I am sure it is the same quilt she got the pattern from Bonnie Hunter's website. When I looked on the site I am sure it is Jared takes a wife. Good luck I am sure yours will be beautiful.

Lisa:)

Looks like Sherry and Linnea already beat me to it:D:D

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to the forum, epic churn dash, and quiltinchicks.... you will find lots of fun, lot of info, and lots of caring people here...

It's SOOO goood to see a newbie contributing info in their first few posts... I love it...

Please stay with us and we DO love Picts... lots of them.. well, not to flood the internet ROFLMHO, but plenty of picts...

I think you have been quilting for a while to come up with the pattern pict and site to find it.

Welcome,

Ritar

Archived