NQR The Earth Moved

It was a roller, not a shaker - I definitely felt it & decided to walk out on the golf course where there was open air - not buildings. I could tell it was bigger than our normal around here. No damage - just had to straighten a few pictures........... There was another smaller quake shortly after.

I felt it in the Phoenix area. I was sitting at my computer and all of a sudden felt dizzy and like I was moving. I looked up and my monitor was moving. I went outside and the water in the pool was rolling and sloshing. It was a really weird feeling. Luckily, no damage here.

gets to be ridiculous after a couple of hours. "Now we go to West Covina" where we learn that the water in the pool sloshed and the chandeliers swung. "Now we go to Oceanside" where we learn that the water in the pool sloshed and the chandeliers swung. "Now we go to San Diego County" where we learn that the water in the pool sloshed and the chandeliers swung. "Now we go to Orange County" where we learn that the water in the pool sloshed and the chandeliers swung. On and on, over and over again with nothing new to report. They didn't even run National News on any of the three networks because it was more important to hear about swinging chandeliers. These ^&*$# news reporters think that the whole world is as obsessed about news as they are. When they start repeating themselves for the 42nd time, you'd think they'd realize they no longer had anything new to say and move on to something else. It's that way with everything. It really bugs me. They could cover it all in 15 minutes and then come back every hour for 5 or 10 minutes for updates, but no, they go nonstop even when they have nothing new to say. I no longer listen after the first 15 minutes.

There, I feel so much better getting that off my chest! And it was so important, too!

Archived