My brand new feathers book for MQX!!!!

Do not be Chicken of feathers ever again, my latest book

"DeLoa's Basics of Feathering" Will arrive just in time for MQX...I am very excited about it and it is packed with all my tips and tricks, they will only be available at MQX and you get one of those nifty buttons with your purchase. They will be available on my website in two weeks.

post--1346190388266_thumb.jpg

Originally posted by Mary Beth

Heidi..."The Basics of Feathering"??? No Way!!!;)

Hey DeLoa always makes everything look so easy. She does a different kind of feather than I usually do and I'd like to be able to do both well. I pretty much always do the bump, bump Heirloom feather. Deloa does hers from the top down and then goes up too...I can't work from the top down to save my life! I'm sure it will be worthwile to have. I would love to quilt as quick as DeLoa does!!!! That woman can go faster than a computerized machine and it looks great too!

Originally posted by hmerrill

Originally posted by Mary Beth

Heidi..."The Basics of Feathering"??? No Way!!!;)

Hey DeLoa always makes everything look so easy. She does a different kind of feather than I usually do and I'd like to be able to do both well. I pretty much always do the bump, bump Heirloom feather. Deloa does hers from the top down and then goes up too...I can't work from the top down to save my life! I'm sure it will be worthwile to have. I would love to quilt as quick as DeLoa does!!!! That woman can go faster than a computerized machine and it looks great too!

I can't do those feather either...No matter how hard I try they end up bump-bump...my brain just doesn't work with my hands. Deloa does make things look easy.

Hey Everybody -- I edited DeLoa's feather book and let me tell you it is just like having her in room whispering in your ear!! Last year she ran out of books so fast I didn't even get one and I edited that one too! She has a surprise at the end of the book that everyone has been asking for -- so get to the booth early if you want a copy!

Sandra

Archived