How would you do these??--finished with pics

I don't know if you can see the quilting in this pic but I think I have a scanned image of what I did on this quilt. I used a grey thread (Sew Fine) top and thread to match the back (Bottom Line). I think the curved quilting accents the geometrics of the top.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I remeber seeing one done with CCs or TTs in each block- a whole lot of work. BUT, I agree with Linzy, if you think you're going to get a bunch, I would do what I tell myself over and over - "K.I.S.S." or you'll hate yourself for starting something.

I think I remeber seeing one done with CCs or TTs in each block- a whole lot of work. BUT, I agree with Linzy, if you think you're going to get a bunch, I would do what I tell myself over and over - "K.I.S.S." or you'll hate yourself for starting something.

Originally posted by hmerrill

Hester I din't know that Karen had a McTavishing Panto. Who sells it?

Heidi, she sells them off of her own website, and I have seen them at different vendors at shows, but can't remember who...maybe Kingmen...

Originally posted by hmerrill

Hester I din't know that Karen had a McTavishing Panto. Who sells it?

Heidi, she sells them off of her own website, and I have seen them at different vendors at shows, but can't remember who...maybe Kingmen...

I can show you how I did my bargellos, all on my DSM before I got my longarm. One of them I did straight lines diagonal corner to diagonal corner but I didn't like that very well. The others I the same thing, but I curved the lines.

I have pictures to post, but the box to "Browse" and choose the picture to attach isn't there! After the Attachment empty box is a tiny white slit, and it won't do anything!

Suggestions, anyone?

I can show you how I did my bargellos, all on my DSM before I got my longarm. One of them I did straight lines diagonal corner to diagonal corner but I didn't like that very well. The others I the same thing, but I curved the lines.

I have pictures to post, but the box to "Browse" and choose the picture to attach isn't there! After the Attachment empty box is a tiny white slit, and it won't do anything!

Suggestions, anyone?

Archived