What are you wearing?

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I totally agree... I should have started.

Because the Webcam is on, I always get dressed before going into the studio. Almost always in jeans and a 'manquilter' t-shirt(I had thirty of them printed and am too cheap to buy another t-shirt till these wear out) under a button up short sleeved shirt (with embroidery somewhere on it - cause I'm a nut for thread).

LMAO @ Holly! I meant while you are quilting.

I totally agree... I should have started.

Because the Webcam is on, I always get dressed before going into the studio. Almost always in jeans and a 'manquilter' t-shirt(I had thirty of them printed and am too cheap to buy another t-shirt till these wear out) under a button up short sleeved shirt (with embroidery somewhere on it - cause I'm a nut for thread).

LMAO @ Holly! I meant while you are quilting.

Wow, I'd be scared to have a Webcam on me! I kick my kids out when I'm "working" unless there's blood involved.

I think of my home job as going to work and get ready and dressed (casually and comfy though and sometimes minus the makeup). I feel more put together and ready to get busy if I get out of the PJ's and save those for the weekends when I'm catching up on the housework and the wash.

The great part of having my home business is that I can work around the kid's hectic schedule even though I only have 4 (ages 9-16!)

Wow, I'd be scared to have a Webcam on me! I kick my kids out when I'm "working" unless there's blood involved.

I think of my home job as going to work and get ready and dressed (casually and comfy though and sometimes minus the makeup). I feel more put together and ready to get busy if I get out of the PJ's and save those for the weekends when I'm catching up on the housework and the wash.

The great part of having my home business is that I can work around the kid's hectic schedule even though I only have 4 (ages 9-16!)

yes - i quilt in my jammies. black lace teddy, fishnet stockings and black spike heels. ;)

sorry - couldnt resist. actually, capri jeans and a t-shirt. dansko clogs cause they make me a bit taller so i can drive lola-baby.

and, yes, that did sound creepy!

yes - i quilt in my jammies. black lace teddy, fishnet stockings and black spike heels. ;)

sorry - couldnt resist. actually, capri jeans and a t-shirt. dansko clogs cause they make me a bit taller so i can drive lola-baby.

and, yes, that did sound creepy!

Jeans and a t-shirt today, not as hot today. I never get to quilt in my jammies, unless it is at night and our other business is closed. Our appliance repair business (28 years!) is in the converted garage and you never know when someone will come to the house rather than look at the sign and go to the shop. It's amazing how many people can't read!! :P

Archived