What are you wearing?

I'm at work reading the APQS forum (some might say wasting taxpayers dollars) just like every morning. I'm in dockers and a polo shirt. When I get home the work clothes come off and the pj bottoms, t-shirt and crocs go on (I'm to short to quilt in my bare feet), then I start the embroidery machine or "Gator". In the winter it's sweats all the way. :cool::cool::cool:

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, it sort of depends on what time of the year. My studio is on the 2nd floor and in the summer time it gets pretty hot under the quilting lights ... I've been known to quilt in shorts and not much on top, and on my feet, a pair of Finns. If it's winter time, jeans and a T-shirt and my Finns.... aren't you glad you asked? LOL !

Well, it sort of depends on what time of the year. My studio is on the 2nd floor and in the summer time it gets pretty hot under the quilting lights ... I've been known to quilt in shorts and not much on top, and on my feet, a pair of Finns. If it's winter time, jeans and a T-shirt and my Finns.... aren't you glad you asked? LOL !

When my machine was in the dining room, I was often quilting in my jammies and slippers! Now, my studio is separate from the house, so I have to get dressed to go out there. I go for comfort! Usually soft knit pants and a knit shirt. Winter is sweats and sweatshirts for sure, unless I have a customer coming over!

When my machine was in the dining room, I was often quilting in my jammies and slippers! Now, my studio is separate from the house, so I have to get dressed to go out there. I go for comfort! Usually soft knit pants and a knit shirt. Winter is sweats and sweatshirts for sure, unless I have a customer coming over!

Well, I've got my 4" spike CFMM's on, plus I am wearing a bikini with an apron over it!! You know, trying to keep DH happy here!!

hahahahha Not in a million years!!!:D:D:D

Usually crops and a tee shirt; if I can find one w/o stains!! Crocs or barefoot. My DH yells at me when he catches me barefoot!!:o:o:o

In the winter I go to sweats and wool socks with UGH slippers.

Well, I've got my 4" spike CFMM's on, plus I am wearing a bikini with an apron over it!! You know, trying to keep DH happy here!!

hahahahha Not in a million years!!!:D:D:D

Usually crops and a tee shirt; if I can find one w/o stains!! Crocs or barefoot. My DH yells at me when he catches me barefoot!!:o:o:o

In the winter I go to sweats and wool socks with UGH slippers.

This is a funny thread (no pun intended).

Jean shorts, t-shirt, all things necessary underneath with New Balance tennis shoes w/magnetic insoles. I would love to quilt barefooted, but I pay for it later with aches and pains. Plus the tennis shoes give me the heighth I need to belly up to the bar.

This is a funny thread (no pun intended).

Jean shorts, t-shirt, all things necessary underneath with New Balance tennis shoes w/magnetic insoles. I would love to quilt barefooted, but I pay for it later with aches and pains. Plus the tennis shoes give me the heighth I need to belly up to the bar.

Archived