NQR - Today's Chuckle - A woman's best friend

A real man is a woman's best friend. He will never stand her up and never let her down. He will reassure her when she feels insecure, and he will comfort her after a bad day. He will inspire her to do things she never thought she could do, live without fear, and forget regret. He will enable her to express her deepest emotions and give in to her most intimate desires. He will make sure she always feels as though she's the most beautiful woman in the room and will enable her to feel confident, sexy, seductive, and invincible.

No wait--sorry--I'm thinking of wine.

Never mind.

A real man is a woman's best friend. He will never stand her up and never let her down. He will reassure her when she feels insecure, and he will comfort her after a bad day. He will inspire her to do things she never thought she could do, live without fear, and forget regret. He will enable her to express her deepest emotions and give in to her most intimate desires. He will make sure she always feels as though she's the most beautiful woman in the room and will enable her to feel confident, sexy, seductive, and invincible.

No wait--sorry--I'm thinking of wine.

Never mind.

Originally posted by quiltmonkey

Originally posted by sagebrushquilter

no real comment...as my best friend is my husband! no joke! :)

Me, too. I love my DH;;;he's a keeper.

But I love love love that lucious red wine, toooooooooo! :)

I was thinking the same thing...while I was reading it...yepper that's my DH and then got to the punch line...laughed, but didn't agree. Me...too married to my bestest friend. But have known to enjoy a good red wine as well.

Originally posted by quiltmonkey

Originally posted by sagebrushquilter

no real comment...as my best friend is my husband! no joke! :)

Me, too. I love my DH;;;he's a keeper.

But I love love love that lucious red wine, toooooooooo! :)

I was thinking the same thing...while I was reading it...yepper that's my DH and then got to the punch line...laughed, but didn't agree. Me...too married to my bestest friend. But have known to enjoy a good red wine as well.

Archived