i'm getting giddy!

9 days and counting til i head west!!! *goodie goodie*

i'm hanging out in the yurt with dory and kristina for a week then north to hang with the moxies!!!

i need to go to the doctor and get medicine so i can clear this gunk out of my ears before flying....

i'll take lots of pictures! promise.

let's hope this trip has less drama than the other trip!

Originally posted by Neher-in-law5

Don't let Shannon take the pictures--have someone else run the video, then we can all see what she does!

i don't let people take my picture....it breaks the camera :) or is it that it steals my soul....*grin* i can never remember

Originally posted by mrsbishwit

Shannon

have fun in the yurt, as you fly over AZ be sure to wave, or better yet you could always parachute down and pick up my sisters choice blocks for the swap, they are all finished and signed. LOL!!!:D:P:P

funny you should mention it- my flight west includes a layover in Phoenix, Az.....just over a hour wait, then north to reno....

Originally posted by mrsbishwit

Shannon are you going to be at Sky Harbor, or Williams Field?

What's the date you will be there and when will your plane land?

*shrug* i dunno.....heck, i didn't even know there were two airports in pheonix....crap...my iteniery doesn't say which...

Shannon,

Sky Harbor is the big one in Phoenix most of the big name airlines fly into that one, Williams Field is a smaller airport where the smaller planes fly into and is about 10 mins from me, my SIL who lives in Missouri flys into Williams Field when she comes out to visit. If your ticket say Phoenix then it is Sky Harbor which is about 30-40 mins from me depending on the time of day.

If you think you will have enough time between flights I'll see if I can get the car that day (we have 3 drivers and only 2 cars so I will have to check everyones schedules that day) If I can I would love to hang with you while you wait for your connecting flight. :cool:

Kristina, I wish I could join you guys but this is not a good time for me to get away, we just bought a new house and there is alot to do before our moving day, first on the list is to look for a good use car so I am not without a car this fall (oldest daughter decided to go to the local community college this fall and live at home instead of going back down to U of A in Tuscon so we need another car) and then of course there is packing up 2 houses ours & my MIL's since she will be moving in with us.

Archived