Just Arrived Home after Qwm, with photos to share!

Well, I'm home again after 12 days away, 5 at QwM and 7 in Oklahoma visiting my brother and family.

I've got a few photos to share, wish I had more but ran out of time.

I really want to congratulate everyone to who entered a quilt and a special congrats to all our forum friends who took home some very prestigious ribbons.

All the quilts were wonderful and so lovely to see in person, but I hope you get a real taste of how beautiful they are seeing the photos.

Enjoy!

Here is Heidi's Best In Show!

post--13461904826384_thumb.jpg

Wow, thank you Linda for posting the pictures. Congratulations to all the ribbon winners. It's an amazing experience to put yourself out there to be judged and then to win is a double wow experience. I especially loved the wedding quilt and all the symbolism on it. What a great idea.

Oh Linda--you did a more than amazing job of taking those photos!!! Thank you so much!!!

I recieved the quilt back last week and now seeing the photos of it hanging -- wow was it a fun and learning experience. Even though it didn't win any ribbons--the comments from the judges are a great learning tool. One of the comments was that the center CCing could have been more accurate--and that was a comment I was ready for--because I know I should have used a ruler--but I was quilting this 1 week before the wedding--and didn't have any plans to enter it into a show. But I loved how it turned out--so what the heck--just go for it!!!

I may just have to order the photo cd now.

Thanks again for such great photos!!!

Terri

Archived