NQR - Bad News

Oh Debbi, :( So sad; and it is very much a loss! :( I remember my miscarriage; it was so very sad and painful, too. Even after all these years I get sad thinking about that little child that could have been mine but was not meant to be. My sister lost a baby late in her term and she was devestated. She waited a few years and tried again when she was ready. Veaya is now in 3rd grade.

Debbie I am so sorry to hear that she lost the baby. :(:(:( It is a very traumatic thing to go through. Like Shana, I remember my miscarriage and it was very difficult to deal with. I hope your DIL takes the time she needs to grieve. Also men and women grieve differently. Please let her and your son know we are praying for them both as they go through this process. Hugs to you also for the loss of your grandchild.

Oh Debbi I am so sorry to hear this. I know how you all were so excited.

Sometimes we just dont understand why, but know for some reason God has a plan.

I know it's not what you are wanting to hear, but after watching my neighbor give birth and losing that little girl at 17 days with trisome 18, sometimes the body just rejects something that's just not right.

Prayers for their healing now, and prayers for a healthy next pregnancy.

Thanks everyone. I talked with Justin and Amanda last night. She is off work for a few days, but is feeling pretty good physically. They are both quite upset at losing the baby. Justin was even more upset when the doctor told him that "it wasn't a baby yet". GRRRRR.....

Sheri - You hit the nail right on the head. Justin said yesterday that the cause of it was that the baby just wasn't developing correctly. Knowing that is helping them, but it's still hard.

Originally posted by dtreusch

Thanks everyone. I talked with Justin and Amanda last night. She is off work for a few days, but is feeling pretty good physically. They are both quite upset at losing the baby. Justin was even more upset when the doctor told him that "it wasn't a baby yet". GRRRRR.....

Sheri - You hit the nail right on the head. Justin said yesterday that the cause of it was that the baby just wasn't developing correctly. Knowing that is helping them, but it's still hard.

Justin should have slapped that doctor! I cannot believe that he would have the nerve to say that. At 3 months they have fingers, toes and all organs are at full development. How incensitive and wrong of that doctor! Boy that really makes me mad. Give them both an extra hug for me! I'm so sorry they had to go through that!

That is soo sad for you all! The good news is she is young and they will get preggers again!

My doctor told me I had lost my baby; but had the good sense to send me for ultrasound first before the D&C. My "baby" is almost 28 now, and he's my ONLY one! Never could get pregnant again. So you can guess who is spoiled; even at his age!!!

Your family is in my prayers!

Originally posted by sagebrushquilter

I would be looking for a new doctor for the next time she becomes pregnant! ;)

Amen sister!! Justin was quite upset by the comment. He grew up in a Christian home and knows better. He told the dr that wasn't true. It was a baby at the exact moment of conception. Yah Justin!! Christian or not, it was a comment that was insensitive and uncalled for by any doctor.

Archived