"Just cant say farewell"

Well, I ordered a Milli with Bliss at the end of Oct. Had to say farewell to my Ult.1 and my Lenni!! Just too hard to do this. I cancelled the Milli order after much soul searching. To make a long story short--I am now anxiously awaiting the new Bliss system for my Lennilou. She is a keeper--just could not let her go. Guess my Ult 1, my Lenni and I are bonded for good!! gotta love our machines dont we?? And Dawn, Heidi, Bob, Mark and everyone at APQS are just the BEST!!! Couldnt ask for better friends...or more helpful people. I also now have an Econozoid to learn to play with, but, for some reason I am " scared" of it. Has anyone else felt this way when they got theirs???:o:o

Congratulations on your new Bliss table for your Lennilou. I am sure you have made the right decission. I am eager to hear your thoughts, once you get your new system set up. As I am sorely tempted to go the Bliss/lenni route myself.

Know need to be scared of your Econozoid, you will love it, so easy to use, and great fun using all the differnet templates.

Please post photos of your new system if you can.

Irene,

Awwwww...I think it's sweet that you couldn't part with your Lenni and Ult1 and don't blame you. It is funny how attached we become to our "girls". I'm envious that you are upgrading your LenniLou to Bliss. I look forward to the day when I can upgrade my Lenni. Please let us know how Lenni behaves with the new Bliss system! From what I've read about the Econozoid it seems pretty straight forward...just jump in with both feet!! LOL. Have fun and congrats on your new purchases!

Irene - Congratulations on your new Bliss system. I am so tempted to get it but I'll have to wait as I just purchased my new Millie in August. I also have the Econozoid and absolutely love it! No need to be afraid of it - just do it. I had mine out of the box that night and on my machine quilting a charity quilt that night! It's so easy to use and the boards that you can purchase are fantastic!

Irene, Congrats on your new purchase for Lennilou! :):) I know just what you mean about getting attached to our babies. There is no way that I could part with my Lenni either, but hopefully will be able to upgrade to Bliss some day. :) That would be the "best of the best" for me. :D:D All of us Lenni lovers will be eagerly waiting to hear to what you have to say about your system once you get it installed! :):)

• 1 month later...

Archived