New to this group. Have just ordered new Lennie with 12ft table.

windsong

New to this group. Have just ordered new Lennie with 12ft table. This is all new to me. I have pieced several quilt tops but have never quilted one. Decided to get the quilting machine and do my own quilting. It is supposed to be shipped this week. I'm very excited about getting it and learning to use it. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and hope to learn lots of things from all of you. I'll have to learn how to put an avatar on for myself. It will take me awhile to learn how to use this site.;)

windsong from Oklahoma

Originally posted by meg

welcome windsong. is this your real name?

i see lots of fun in your near future!

congratulations.

Meg, thank you for the welcome. No, windsong is not my real name but I use it a lot, but I'm not a native indian.

Thanks to the rest of you guys for the welcome. I know I am going to have fun with my new quilter. I already have people lined up to have their quilts quilted so I'm going to have to learn the system very quickly! I have a commission already to make a king-sized quilt for a man and quilt it.

I also oil paint on canvas and have a painting to get finished by Christmas. I am a busy lady!!

windsong

Archived