magnetic pin holder

Can anyone tell me where to find the magnetic pin holder that everyone seems to use? I read about it on here in several old posts and I have looked at my Wal Mart and at my local quilt stores but it is no where to be found. I would love to give up my traditional pin cushion. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Guest Linda S

Do you want a Grab-it pin holder, a magnetic pin bowl (you can get those at Harbor Freight, men use them for tools), or do you want a Scissor-Spot that suction cups onto your machine so you can hold pins, scissors, etc in place? Lots of options out there!

I have the round one in Kristina's picture. I bought it at one of the large quilt shows for $6.00.

My scissors have been stuck to the bottom, too. One of the first dumb things I did was to get it too close to another pin bin and what looked like hundreds of pins suddenly jumped from the one under the one in my hand to the one that was in my hand, so I had all those pins stuck to the bottom of my magnetic dish. Next is was the scissors and then a binder clip. What else? Humm..I'm sure I will find something else there another time.

Archived