update on my niece and family

My niece and her 2 children are hunting for a nursing home that is willing to take her husband. So far they have not had much luck with any that are close by. The stroke has left him with severe brain damage. It has been an extremely difficult time for them. Sheila had to return to work and the children had to return to school. They have to find a way to make their lives go on. Thanks to Dell they have connected to agencies that are helping them. After reading Shana's post on how close everyone is on this forum I feel the need to say thanks for all of your thoughts and prayers. I consider this a "SAFE" place. A place where we can celebrate the good things that happen in our lives and know that others will share that celebration with true joy and without jealousy. A place where we can share our heartaches and know that other hearts will ache along with ours. A place where we can ask for prayers and know that they will quickly be offered up in support of us. Wouldn't it be a much better world if everyone had a "SAFE" place?

Oh Cheri, I'm heart just hurts so for your family.They continue in my prayers and pray that just the right home will become available for him. This is such a hard journey to travel. Thank you for the update! I'm glad I was able to steer your family in a good direction.

Hugs!!!!!

Cheri continued prayers to all of you. If you can Cheri get her the book Never Give Up by Joyce Meyer. I am reading it now for all the challenges that we are experiencing now and maybe it will help her too. I wish for peace in all your hearts and yes this world would be better if we all had a safe place! Blessings to you all in the midst of all your trials.

Archived