Bald eagle web cam on 3 eggs to hatch

Ok, it's not quilting related at all. But thought I would share this.

This live feed was presented to my daughter's 2nd grade class and the entire school system to be able to monitor the process of the hatching of 3 eagle eggs. Right now mom and dad are taking turns keeping the nest warm.

Pretty interesting and a great thing to catch, if you get to see them hatch.

Night vision lighting is on them during the night time so the camera still catches the activity, and their are people monitoring so the camera can zoom in and out at different times.

Hope someone else can enjoy it too!

http://www.ustream.tv/decoraheagles

OK I'm sitting here (still) watching the eagle nest... I have a gazillion things to do on my Saturday and what do I do? I sit watch and continue to watch! :)

I have to turn the sound down really low though... the vehicles driving by is too noisy but I like to hear the horses and the other birds chirping. This is so cool!!

I too have watched as the eggs have hatched and now the parent eagles are feeding the little ones. so precious. Last night there was still one egg not yet hatched, not sure if it is hatched now or not, but this is truly cool. My grandchildren were mesmerized by it all Friday night and saturday morning.

Archived