Do you have one of these?

Do you have one of these that wants to get right in the middle of where you are working and take a nap? I've had a quilt on my machine that I didn't finish, and the next morning, I found him cradled in the middle of it. But you know, you gotta love em! LOL!

post--13461905931775_thumb.jpg

No, I don't have one of "those"... but I do have one of "these"

Whenever I drape a quilt over the frame to take a picture, she has to sit on the edge of it so she gets her picture took with it too. Notice where her tail is... gotta be on the quilt. What a hambone.

Shepherd approved. Fur included with quilt for free.

post--13461905932097_thumb.jpg

Oh, I just love kitties and doggies...have two labs and a german short hair, all outside doggies though. My kittie I had at the farm lives with my daughter now as my husband said no to a kitty at the lake house. I sure do miss my Roxy though. There is nothing like a kittie to snuggle with.

I have a,....

Bodee,...3 yr old chocolate Lab, that sleeps under my Milli while I'm quilting. (We considre him to be our only Son!!)

Lilo,... 9 yr old Jack Russell/Rat Terrier that has become the "Shoppe Dog" My customers now actually are upset if Lilo has the day off!!!!!

Ruby, 4 year old Rat Terrier/ Chiahuahua, Well , Let's just say, Ruby is too Cute.

Kitty(AKA Slugger) 10 1/2 yr old Siamese/Calico Mix that "Owns" my house! (She is my kitty, but my daughter thinks she'e hers!!)

Mokey~ 7 year old Ball of Fur. Yes, this is the one we Shave every year!!!

Pete~ 8 month old male Ferret. I wish I had haof of his energy!!

? ~ Newest Ferret, 3 months old and giving Pete a run for his money!!!! (No Name yet)

And they do the funniest and cutest things. Here's my Samson, he thought he was a bit smaller and decided to sleep in this small See's candy box on my sewing machine. Couldn't resist taking the picture. My daughter rescued him at the bus stop when he was about 5 weeks old. I got 2 dogs and 5 cats. And just like you, they think they own the house. LOL! I have to get a house sitter when we travel. I have too many animals to take to the kennel to board. It would probably cost me a fortune. Easier and cheaper to get a house sitter.

post--13461905933654_thumb.jpg

I'm so glad you posted that. I took care of a kitty when my son was between houses. He looked like Tigger from Winnie the Pooh. He adored my machine and often found him sound asleep on a quilt loaded onto the machine. He liked to chase the machine when I was quilting. I tried to discourage that!! Talk about an obsessed kitty.

Now, three wienerdogs occupy the studio--well, when they're not outside checking for squirrels! Barking wildly at leaves falling, etc. They mostly like to nap on their own doggie-theme quilt. Hubby says I spoil them???????? What would we do without such adoration and entertainment--mmmmn.;)

My Milennium arrives today!!! Her name is Chocolat (French for chocolate).

Archived