Having Problems reaching someone!

I am really surprised but lately (The past month) My emails for assistance are going unanswered? Who can I direct an email to for help? This is what I sent both Customer service and A. Anderson.

Service is usually better than this! Does anyone have a suggestion for me. I would appreciate any input someone can contribute!

Hi Amy,

Not sure if you remember me? I purchased a new board for my machine as I moved to Shanghai In 2008. I own a liberty with hydraulic lift. I am due to return this summer to the NY area and will have to change my board back. I had numerous emails with Mark and Mike and you in 2009. I will not get my shipment back until August but I figured I could start asking questions now.

I am interested in having my machine professionally set up and serviced when I receive it in August. I also may be interested in upgrading to the new bliss system. Who can I deal with that is well experienced in setting up these machines? I live in Rockland County and have always set up the machine myself (I once was a Bernina Technician). Since the last time I moved (Summer 2010) the machine has not worked as well as it used to. I would like to contact one of your vendors who has a good level of experience to set up and service my machine. My Address in Congers NY 10920. I live on The NJ/NY border so any reps in NJ or even Pa would be a consideration. I really want someone who is experienced and has been setting up these machines for a while and can diagnose a problem. Also how much does it cost to set up and service a machine? Thank you for your time.

Lorraine

Hi Lorraine,

I apologize that you have not received the service you have come to expect. I will be glad to help you with your questions. I will speak with our national Sales Manager, Heidi Kaisand, to find out who is in the area where you are relocating to and who would best be suited to help you. We are closed tomorrow but I will speak with her on Tuesday and will contact you then with recommendations.

Thank you for your patience as we work to answer your questions. We appreciate your business!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Dawn,

I still have not heard from anyone. Is there someone I can email directly? Starting to get frustrated. I would like to have a contact to schedule a service and possibly get info on the new Bliss systems. Can't believe my emails are falling through the cracks. Usually get better response than this. I will also email you directly. Lorraine

I have followed up with Lorraine. I corresponded with her when she moved to China and thought that I was copied in on her original email, but couldn't find it so I emailed her yesterday and we are getting her all taken care of!! :)

I'm not sure what the problem was with this service but I can attest to the excellent service APQS is known for. I recently had a very unusual problem with my Millie and APQS went out of their way to get her working right again. This is a great group of really dedicated people who stand behind their products 100%.

The best way is by phone. I tried the email approach and waited two weeks. Called and spoke to Amy. She got me going with a temporay fix until the parts came in the mail on Monday. Don't know where the email is going but if you can call, you get excellent service. Yea Amy!

I'm really sorry Lorraine was having such a tough time getting the help she needed, but also a little relieved too. I was afraid it was just me. I've had a couple of little issues, and not a lot of help. I know they are terribly busy, but after a while, I just got paranoid and gave up. I should probably put "my big girl panties" on and try again. I'm glad Lorraine got the help she needed.

Sheryl

Interesting to hear I am not the only one that is waiting on an answer to a problem that I emailed a while ago. Like many I prefer to communicate through emails as the issue is minor but I would still like it resolved. I love my Millie and think APQS is a fantastic company and I want it to still be the best so that is why I am mentioning this, so they realize there is a problem with there email response time.

Hi Everyone,

I apologize that you are not getting the prompt attention you deserve via email. I am the most likely guilty party for falling behind on technical questions you have been emailing to our service department. If only I could freeze time for a bit! I promise to do a better job of answering your questions as soon as possible and dig out this weekend to get to all of you. Thanks for being such loyal and supportive APQS customers!

Dawn, please don't misunderstand. When it came down to the really important things, you guys/gals have been super! I know you are terribly busy. I think you and Heidi both need personal assistants. Someone to remind you of things, schedule stuff and return initial emails and phone calls. Ya know, someone to help keep you organized! I know I need one and I don't have a demanding job like the two of you! Keep up the good work!

Sheryl

Archived