There's still FAITH in humanity.....

My APQS Liberty has arrived and is all set up and ready to rock & roll :);):)!!!!!!I am so excited!!!!!

About 2 weeks ago I took a trip to Washington to look at a very well cared for, gently used Liberty. It was really love at first "drive".......what a smooth machine.

There is a sad :( part to this story because I had put a down payment on a brand new Freedom SR "loaded" and at the ninth hour hubby was NOT on board with me and I had to cancel :(:(

So Liberty is really my second choice and she is quickly warming the cockles of my heart!

This buy/sell deal took a lot of faith......faith across borders.

I put part of the money down with the balance due upon delivery. Part of the setup came with me....the balance to be delivered by the seller and setup at a decided date in the future.

It took a lot of trust on both our parts and today we both have a happy ending!!!

Not only do I have a wonderful APQS Liberty, I have a new quilter friend and ............I have faith in humanity! Thank you Lord!

Donna

APQS Liberty!

Guest Linda S

Oh Donna! I'm so happy to hear that you bought that machine! You will just love your Liberty. Mine is one of my best friends! :D

Not to mention that it's really nice the deal you both made worked out exactly as promised.

YEAH, I bought mine used sight unseen several states away. Great machine by the way. But both of us were

very concerned about not getting nipped. She shipped I sent money scarey scarey now adays. But it went great

and I've been happy with my machine.

My husband wasn't on board either, LOL. This is my 4th machine, couple of stretched machines and an Ult 1 before this one. He wasn't on board until people started asking me to quilt for them. LOL. I bet I could get a new machine now without much resistance. LOL

Very happy for you!!!!! Have fun.

Michele

Thank you everyone!!!

Michele, I know that my hubby will be on board one day; he is already my biggest fan and loves everything I quilt. He was also totally impressed with my Liberty setup and wowwed by how well built everything was and how easy it was to assemble! Happy hubby, happy life!! I'm happy too!

Donna

APQS Liberty

Archived