Thank you Internet Fairy!

Ha! Looky what I found! :D:D:D Someone has an unprotected Wireless connection close enough that it's popping up on my 'puter! Woohoooooo! Stopping in to say Hi! before it disappears on me! Still waiting to hear on my disability application. Took me FOREVER to get the info together for them. The last year has been so full of medical junk that it was really hard to get it all in there! Missed to Houston Show for the whole 2nd time since I started going in the mid '80's. :(

Just wanted to say hello, and let you all know I miss you lots and love you all....and I'm still alive and doing much better!

Keenan, the very best and first thing you can do is, contact your Senator, which is what I did for our son. Senator, at that time, Boxer stepped in and within a month he was getting back pay Plus disability. I hope they are as willing to help now.

The second thing is to get a lawyer who is experinced in dealing with claims for disability. which costs you, but it will get started, eventually, but sooner than sitting in the ranks, with your application buried in a pile of applications. Best of Luck, and

God Bless,

Archived