New Pearl Machine

It surely is different. The machine looks so delicate in white. Is the tabletop plexiglass? but for light highlights, it looks empty.

Table configuration looks entirely different. If an apqs, what are the long frame extensions, on the needle side of the table for? Why so long?

ROFL, where are the roller bars and where do they mount?? LOL, my minds spinning.

Surely the one roller on it, isn't the take up roller.. too close to machine head.. where/how does it mount?

Rita, We hadn't installed the rollers yet!!! They go where they always went. You can see two of the brackers on the legs on the left of the picture. The table top is black. Hadn't installed that yet either!!! We were a little excited I guess and too the picture a little too early!!! The installed roller is the leveler bar. Thanks for all your good questions!!!

My Handi Quilter was a creamy white, but more rounded on the corners, etc. The Pearl machine shown here is nice, but imagine they look even bigger in the light color. I do like the whie table though. Since I don't plan to buy another machine, I am happy with my silver Millie and black table. :)

Originally posted by uncquilter

What? New Liberty? Did I read that correctly? I'd love more info please. Not that I want a new Liberty, I'd just like to move the light on the one I have. Is this possible?

Unless I missed a sales call where they announced a New Liberty, my understanding has been that Liberty's are not produced anymore. Maybe Heidi or Dawn or someone can clarify this?

Archived