In Love, Again!

When I bought my Millie 3 years ago, I thought I had found the perfect machine and was "in love". 2 years later, Bliss comes out and I add it to my machine. Oh, I think I am in heaven; such lovely rounded circles and curves! I am in love, again.

What could be better? I just added hydraulic lift, and oh my! I am in love all over again and don't know how I lived without it. I sat and quilted all day on Saturday doing intricate SID for 14 hours, (deadline to meet!!) No ache in my back, neck or shoulders. I feel like a kid in a candy store! I just love that APQS allows our wonderful machines to be customized to individual needs!:P:P

Ya'll crack me UP!

Dreaming of the day I can get blissed.

Just had a $4,200 vet surgery bill today on my beloved Kiera Jane (Shiba-Inu).

She WAS blind in 1 eye, and 80% blind in the other. Blurry now, after the lasik surgery and new lenses put in.

R hind leg, ACL torn BAD. Had to replace it with a nylon ACL, and scrape out under the patella, because there wasn't enough room for her knee joint to move as it should.

Going to be a LONG nite tonite, but she will be awsome within 24-48 hrs.

so no bliss for me for a while!! QUITE a while!

I got Blissed a little while ago, Barb M. installed it for me, I recently finished. 130 x 130 appliqué quilt with a LOT of small background filler, I can't tell you how fantastic the combo of Bliss and Glide were for me, I had no shoulder or arm pain! This quilt too me six weeks to complete! SID is soooo much easier too. I'm right there with you Vickie! You too ShanaIII I use the saddle chair because I don't have the hydraulic lift and that was fantastic, I am tall so I can scoot in the chair just fine with tis type of quilting but the lift sounds like the true ticket!!!

Originally posted by Shar Schmutz

I got Blissed a little while ago, Barb M. installed it for me, I recently finished. 130 x 130 appliqué quilt with a LOT of small background filler, I can't tell you how fantastic the combo of Bliss and Glide were for me, I had no shoulder or arm pain! This quilt too me six weeks to complete! SID is soooo much easier too. I'm right there with you Vickie! You too ShanaIII I use the saddle chair because I don't have the hydraulic lift and that was fantastic, I am tall so I can scoot in the chair just fine with tis type of quilting but the lift sounds like the true ticket!!!

So glad you are enjoying your Bliss, Shar. For me, the hydraulic lift is like icing on the cake! Who knew that true happiness comes in a box from APQS? LOL. It is really great for lowering the table to sit while doing the dreaded "frogging":P:P

Originally posted by SheriB

Ya'll crack me UP!

Dreaming of the day I can get blissed.

Just had a $4,200 vet surgery bill today on my beloved Kiera Jane (Shiba-Inu).

She WAS blind in 1 eye, and 80% blind in the other. Blurry now, after the lasik surgery and new lenses put in.

R hind leg, ACL torn BAD. Had to replace it with a nylon ACL, and scrape out under the patella, because there wasn't enough room for her knee joint to move as it should.

Going to be a LONG nite tonite, but she will be awsome within 24-48 hrs.

so no bliss for me for a while!! QUITE a while!

It's another kind of bliss to know that your furbaby will be feeling better soon. Good for you!

Guest Linda S

Heidi, Shana, et al who are still working full-time. Believe me, you will be amazed when you retire. Life stays so busy, you have absolutely no idea how you ever found the time to work 8 hours+ each day. :o By the time I get up, have coffee, read the postings, take the dog for a walk, do a little cleaning and laundry, maybe a little shopping, it's suddenly time to have dinner and sit down and watch the news. I have no idea where all the time goes, and I have a lot to do!

OK, I know this is a few days old post, but I've been AWOL for a while, and I just got to this post:D:D Anyway, I just have to say that I have been off work for 6 weeks post surgery, and had about 3 weeks of blissful blissful time, quilting and sewing whenever I wanted. (Didn't get near as much done as I thought I would. ) Anyway, had to start back to work last night. I am back on the night shift. :( although it's more money, and less frustrating time spent in the presence of the bosses:cool:, but I just figured out that according to the government, I have approximately 20 years before I can retire!!!! That just doesn't seem fair. The past 6 weeks reeaaallllllly made me want to retire:P:P Quilting is way more fun than working and I already have enough gray hair it ought to count toward retirement:D:D

Archived