Circlelord 2012 Challenge Quilt Show

circlelord

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Carmen, your quilts are OVER the TOP!!!! Deb Levy over at MQR taught some online CL classes which were wonderful. I sure wish I could take a class from you on maximizing and creatively using our CL templates and boards. You ARE the CL QUEEN!!!!

Caroline, Sandra and Barbara, you are so kind, I'm blushing. Thank you for the nice comments about my quilts. With the Circle Lord it is so easy to create a shape and fill it in with free motion quilting. You all do lovely quilting and I enjoy seeing pictures from everyone. Each quilt is an inspiration.

Barbara, I am probably not a good teacher but you can come and play with my Circle Lord toys, just pack up and come on over! :)

Originally posted by Hawaii

Carmen, your quilts are OVER the TOP!!!! Deb Levy over at MQR taught some online CL classes which were wonderful. I sure wish I could take a class from you on maximizing and creatively using our CL templates and boards. You ARE the CL QUEEN!!!!

I agree! I think Carmen should change her signature from CL Consultant to CL Goddess!!

I love looking at all your beautiful creations, Carmen, and thank you for sharing your creativity with us!!

CARMEN, you Quilted my Socks off girl!

Your Triple Irish Chain borders are stunning!

Your addition to the echo inside the feather (one of my fave designs EVER) in your quilt is beautiful.

Your Micro-filler greek keys was PERFECT for that quilt.

Girl girl..i'm still picking my jaw up off the floor.

I LOVE seeing how people can get creative with templates, and enhancing them with their own creative flowing freehand designs!

SUSAN:

Love your embroidered towels quilt! Love your border design that you enhanced with freehand e's and l's! Made it look like lace, which was perfect for that quilt!

Just Beautiful!

Note to all:

I'm a watcher this year. Not a participant.

I've not quilted as much as i'd LOVE to. Not had a good year with fibromyalsia.

Also, since I'd won last year, I really felt better about watching you gals post your beauties, and maybe the next awsome contest Michael throws our way, i'll enter.

There are STUNNING quilts here! Just love watching what everyone does with their CL products, and enhancements...how it changes a quilt's pattern..and enhances it.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL! I've enjoyed watching all your posts here.

Thanks Michael, for heading up another fantastic show!

Archived