Circlelord 2012 Challenge Quilt Show

circlelord

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Sparkle

Carmen, your Circle Lord projects are such an inspiration to me! You really make use of your Circle Lord system in such amazing ways. Beautiful!

Amen to that!!! Love your way of combining the designs. Beautiful, Carmen (and inspiring)!

Thanks, Angie and Vickie and Barbara! The Circle Lord templates are fun and easy to use and quilting with them is a pleasure. It is fun to view the Circle Lord web site and see all of the quilts in one location. A great place to go for eye candy and inspiration!

Vickie, the waves on the Quick Trip were done alternating 9, 11, 13, 15 for odd numbered rows and 1, 3, 5, 7 for even numbered rows (or vice versa). I didn't have the information saved and recreated it in the Visualizer, but it was easy to do.

Originally posted by yankiequilter

Thanks, Angie and Vickie and Barbara! The Circle Lord templates are fun and easy to use and quilting with them is a pleasure. It is fun to view the Circle Lord web site and see all of the quilts in one location. A great place to go for eye candy and inspiration!

Vickie, the waves on the Quick Trip were done alternating 9, 11, 13, 15 for odd numbered rows and 1, 3, 5, 7 for even numbered rows (or vice versa). I didn't have the information saved and recreated it in the Visualizer, but it was easy to do.

Thanks, Carmen!

I love the Milky Way on the America The Beautiful quilt. It is just perfect for it!

This is one of my "best" quilts! (certainly not prize winning - but I'm putting it in HMQS SLC) I used the 18" diagonal board (from the front) for all the 1/2" cross-hatching - so easy!!!! I bought the 1/4" because my husband said it would be more versatile (use whichever groove you want he said) BUT, it was hard to remember where I had last stitched - so I took a Sharpie pen and marked every 4th groove! It works great! use all marked for 1" CH, use marked and middle for 1/2", use all for 1/4", etc!!!!

post--1346190848602_thumb.jpg

Cathy, pretty quilt, good luck at HMQS! That is a great way to mark the 1/4" crosshatch template. If you wanted to mark the template for 1/2" and 3/4" you could do it with different color pens. I use mine a lot because if its versatility and love the 1/4" for background and fill.

Archived