Circlelord 2012 Challenge Quilt Show

circlelord

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by SheriB

Is this not for using the CL boards "along with" other quilting designs? Not just "using the CL boards alone on the quilts.

I guess my interpretation of the contest was wrong.

I don't see anything in the description indicating it had to be a CL + something else.

Originally posted by circlelord

I have modified Rule 1.

1. Quilt photos must have visible Circle Lord patterns. If you send a picture of a complete quilt that does not show detail, you have to send a picture, or pictures, that show detail, as well. I does not have to be all Circlelord.

But it CAN be all circlelord ;)

Originally posted by quietlifeaz

Originally posted by SheriB

Is this not for using the CL boards "along with" other quilting designs? Not just "using the CL boards alone on the quilts.

I guess my interpretation of the contest was wrong.

I don't see anything in the description indicating it had to be a CL + something else.

I thought as it was in 2010, "Mainly" CL, but enhanced with other quilting designs.

Sorry if i upset any apples in this cart!

Quilter: Georgene Huggett

Pieced by Dib Girton

CL Template Used: 7 Treasures

I had always wanted to do just the circles on the 7 Treasures template. This snowman quilt with QD Poly Select seemed the perfect one.

A lady saw it hanging in a quilt shop and bought the fabric, is now making the same quilt top and wants it quilted EXACTLY like this one -- she said with snowballs on it.

post--13461908053664_thumb.jpg

Archived