Dawn the T.V. Star

While laying here with my foot in the air healing, Fon's and Porter came on and guess who is the star today, right now on PBS. Our own Dawn , the red headed bombshell from APQS. I only know this as us red headed bombshells usually run in packs- Ha ha! Congrats Dawn!!!

Grasshopper

It's 10:04 Sat A.M. here in WI

Originally posted by Borderline Quilter

Wow, don't you guys have this on DVD from APQS already, this show comes in your information pack after you query buying a machine! The video can also be accessed from the APS home page. It was fun to watch it again, though!

I agree Kay the link was to a very old clip. Since I don't get PBS anymore I'm wondering what was actually on. It according to Fons and Porter tv schedule it was episode 1905 with both Dawn and Marianne. Will have to watch it on the computer when it's released.

Wow Grasshopper,

Hope you get on the mend soon so you don't have to spend all your Saturday mornings watching quilt shows!

I did tape an episode this fall with Marianne about good old George, which is probably airing now. Heidi will be doing a taping in April with Lenni, and I will get to do another taping in September. It is fun to do!

Originally posted by Bonnie

Mine are tight enough so they don't flop around but tight enough that stay where I put the but can move with ease.

I'm laughing like crazy! Obviously some previous post that Bonnie is commenting on has been removed. I read this and then tried to figure out what the heck she was remarking about....

Underwear?

Headbands?

Her watch?

Then I read Heidi's reply about machine handles and it all became clear.........

Forgive me--it's early!:P

Originally posted by ffq-lar

Originally posted by Bonnie

Mine are tight enough so they don't flop around but tight enough that stay where I put the but can move with ease.

I'm laughing like crazy! Obviously some previous post that Bonnie is commenting on has been removed. I read this and then tried to figure out what the heck she was remarking about....

Underwear?

Headbands?

Her watch?

Then I read Heidi's reply about machine handles and it all became clear.........

Forgive me--it's early!:P

You are so right it is gone....it was a question regarding how to tighten the handles and are you to use the four black screws to tighten them. And asked just how tight should they be. Man I hate when that happens. Agree wrong place to ask,but why erased?

Archived