LOOK! I am finally here!

Yes my dear ~ those are 9 of my favorite blocks! He already has my other side all drawn-up and we will hopefully start on that this year yet.

There is a feather going up through the blocks that is just skin colored with some grey shading..... we didn't agree at first on the direction that should go.... he won. ;)

O.k. here is the close-up..... it is on his webpage too at: www.mankatotattoo.com

The blocks are: Grandmothers Flower Garden, Monkey Wrench, Ohio Star, Lemoyne Star, Bride's Bouqet, Log Cabin, Tumbling Blocks, Pinwheels and a Pineapple Block.

(hope I got all of those right!)

post--13461908208591_thumb.jpg

I already have a cross tattoo on my other arm, (ya know in the easist place to get a tat!) So all of those blocks are religious ones I like.

Such as Crown of Thorns, David & Goliath, King David's Crown, The 3 crosses, Cross upon Cross, Golgotha and Hosanna.

Thanks for all of the nice comments ~ I really like seeing you all too and finally took the leap!

Yes Annie - getting one starts it all!! After time passes you forget how long it look or if it hurt very much. Well - usually, still remember one sessons from my back piece. Helps a lot to relax and NOT be stressed while getting one. I usually read a good book, but still I can only sit for about 2 hours. Then I start twitching and jumping! :cool:

Archived