Paducah Quilt show 2012

Thanks Linda R! It's true! It's true! My "Robyn's flower garden" has been accepted and chosen as a "semi-finalist"! I'm so excited!

AND it was my 65th b day yesterday - so - what a great gift! To top that off, my wonderful son found a B &B with a room, so my sister and I are getting to go! What a great birthday!!!!

Can't wait to meet some of you then!

My congratulations to you all. To have a quilt accepted for Paducah must be a thrill as I think this is the Mecca for Quilter's. It is the one place I would dearly love to visit and see up close all those wonderful quilts being exhibited. So have a grand time and best wishes to you all.

Yvonne

Ok, I'm a bit obsessive, I'm thrilled to be included with such incredibly talented quilters, so I just counted how many semi finalists there are: 372! At least that's the best count I could get on my iPhone... Wow! How many quilts are entered? It's gonna be a great show!

Congratulations Ferret and Shannon. I have gone every year for about 9 years. It is a fabulous show. I like it even above the Houston show. I'll be looking for your quilts so I can take a picture. That is awesome that you both have quilts in the show.

Wow - congrats and good luck! Sport that ribbon proudly!!

It's my goal to find the time amid my business work to make a "show" quilt and enter it. I've always wanted to do one and maybe you've given me the push!

Have fun!!!:);):cool:

I went to Paducah a few years back but outside the quilt show dates. It was a side trip while we were staying with a quilt buddy in PA. I booked a hotel online at random for a couple of nights and we headed off guided by the sat nav. Imagine our surprise and delight when we pulled in ..... to find it was NEXT DOOR to Hancocks! hehehehehe

Couldn't have planned that better ......... :D

- Ani

Archived