Paducah Quilt show 2012

i just got the awesome news that a quilt i quilted has been accepted into the paducah show...

now i'm debating making the drive to attend the show. (honestly, the idea of walking around with a 'quilt show participant' ribbon hanging off my name tag gives me the school girl giggles)

anyone else going??? i need to look into hotels....

Congratulations::: couple of years ago had the chance to go at the last minute, found a great , cheap room in Metropolis , ILL, just across the river, not far to drive at all. some of the search engines don't include ILL because it's not KY. Have fun, wear comfortable shoes, everything is spread out, take photos for us :D Pat

We got flooded out and couldn't make it last year. But we improvised. My Mom & I went to all the quilt shops we could find in Carthage & Joplin, MO the end of April last year. Some of those quilt shops were destroyed by the May tornado.

This year Mom and I are taking my cousin Kim again and our very own Paducah first timer, my sister Carrie. We expect we'll have a blast. If we could get a list on here of quilter/piecer names & quilts (so I can print it off) I will take as many pictures as I can.

Hope to meet some of you there!

Hi Doods,

I was reading on a blog yesterday where someone found last-minute and inexpensive accommodations across the river in Illinois. She said everyone Googles hotels in Kentucky and forget there is another state across the bridge! Good luck and congrats!!

Archived