Loving my IQ

Oh it's so wonderful to get some work done. Last night as I was quilting with my IQ, I cleaned the entire upstairs, vacumned the rug and took a bath......while I was quilting. I never had so much time, LOL! Even got some reading done. I'll have to post my first quilt I'll have done with my new IQ. I'm working on the Block Swap I messed up the first time around by cutting the blocks to 12 1/2 inches. Shannon sent then back to me so I was going finish it and donate it to the Humane Society charity auction. I am loving the IQ:D:D

Guest Linda S

I knew you'd love it Donna! I generally do about three or four quilts a month. The first WEEK I had IQ, I did five quilts! I just love this thing.

Oh gosh I am still to askeered to leave the machine running for too long unsupervised. I have this vision of something horrible happening when I leave.

I might get a baby monitor and see if I can use it while I'm in the house getting supper started or something.

Anyway, glad you are having fun with IQ.

I'm with you cheryl, I love watching it. Shannon, like you I was scared to death to walk away, but it didn't take long to realize even a little dust on the track will stop it, so the quilt should be safe.

Hitomi, I knew after the frustration of getting it installed pasted, you would be totally in love!!! Can't wait to see your first IQ quilt.

Well Kelly, I ordered it when I was in Portland in October 2011. I just got it last week. I know there is a long wait time. Put the order in, by the time Zoltan gets it together, you will have saved for it. I am planning to bring a couple of my industrial machines upstairs so I can sew while the machine is running. I'll be a short way away from the IQ. I'll be able to get so much more done. Everyone I talked to about the IQ was right. I'm glad I bought it.

Originally posted by quietlifeaz

What is the lead time from time of order to delivery?

While there were some delays with last year for those who placed their orders we have been able to get the wait time trimmed down in 2012 considerably starting this month. I'm able to ship out IQ orders within 3 weeks right now!

Cool, eh?

Originally posted by AHuffman

Originally posted by quietlifeaz

What is the lead time from time of order to delivery?

While there were some delays with last year for those who placed their orders we have been able to get the wait time trimmed down in 2012 considerably starting this month. I'm able to ship out IQ orders within 3 weeks right now!

Cool, eh?

Thanks!

Archived