Tomorrow is the day! (update!)

Ann,

It was good talking to you this afternoon. I hope you can convince him that it would be SO much nicer to set your new machine up before you leave for the weekend than to come back on Sunday and have to walk around the boxes just begging to be opened;)

Have fun and let us know if you need anything!

Oh the excitement and anticipation of a new machine! (Sigh) I remember that. I still get the thrills when I walk into the room where it reigns. lol The day mine arrived the city decided to pave our street. The freight truck couldn't make it down to our house so we walked up the block and carried each boxed piece back. There was NO Way I was letting the driver come back in a day or two to deliver it! lol Your husband should stay home because it's probably the last time he'll see you for a few days! Enjoy that wonderful new addition to your home.

Guest Linda S

Ann Marie - Have him bring the heaviest of the boxes into the house first -- I think it's the long box with the rails. While he's bringing in the rest of the boxes, affix a chain and lock to the end of the box. When he gets the last box into the house, slip the chain around his ankle and click the lock. Hide the key until he's got everything unpacked and assembled. Then he's free to leave town while you play. That way, you don't have to fix meals or do laundry for a while! :P Have a great time with your new machine!

Today was awsome. Jerry put the whole thing together and I've loaded some fabric and started playing. I absolutely love my new lenni (Bella)

I'm so impressed with the quality. Glad I got the 12 ft blissed frame!!

Jerry was very impressed too!!!!

Thanks everyone for your helpful support. I watched Myrna's beginner DVD's. while I waited for it to get here this morning. Great DVD's!!

Archived