Niece's wedding dress

My niece is very tall and thin with curves. I was so afraid her dress was going to be too small by the time she put on her new undergarments.

She finally made it to our house 10:00 pm Saturday evening for her first fitting.....I had been praying all day that it would fit and that it turned out the way she wanted.

She cried when she saw it. She cried when she got it on. She cried for half an hour. She loves it. And no alterations, it fits her perfectly. And check out the new boots her dad bought her for the wedding.

Also the quilt on the machine is her wedding quilt from my Mom, but she didn't know or even notice that.

post--13461908426781_thumb.jpg

The dress is beautiful. I thought you said her dad bought her new BOOBS until I scrolled up and re-read. Oh geez, I need to wear my glasses all the time these days! LOL Anyway, she is lovely, so is the quilt. Where are the BOOTS? I didn't see them, saw the others though. :D:P:D:P

April, that is very nice work done on that dress. It looks like she will have a great time wearing it. The design is very similar to the one my daughter started with for her plans--and then she changed. It would have been so much simpler to do yours instead of hers.

I'm pleased you are able to have that one all done and can enjoy the other things in life now. I have just been hemming feet of dress hem!

My daughter is getting married in June and will also be wearing cowboy boots as will the bridesmaids! Boy, have styles changed! That truly is a beautiful dress and it fits her perfectly. She is very lucky to have such a talented aunt.

The bride and dress are totally beautiful.. oh, can also say the boots are pretty . Stained glass is oh so pretty! It will certainly be a day to thrill the bride and goom, and family's

When I was looking at the picts the first time, I thought the gate was a twin headboard.. mentally disabled, I wondered why a twin?? Duhh.. then the jolt hit the brain and it said gate, gate, gate!! :D;)

God Bless them with love and determination to work on the marriage, and stick to the vows.

At our daughters wedding, when the bride came into the chapel, the groom said in a fairly loud voice. :) " Ohhh WOW!!". The best comments I've ever heard for a bride to hear.. :) Well maybe the vows were the best words for both sets of parents to hear.

Archived