My new gently used Freedom w/Bliss

Hi Everyone,

I am knew to the fourm. I recently purchased a gently used Freedom and it has the Bliss system. The machine is currently at APQS being overhauled. Just wondering if there are any questions I should ask prior to it being shipped out. So far nothing has worked out the way we planned but I feel that the APQS staff is trying to get thing back on track. I look forward to the day it is up and running and I can send up some cheers.

Regards,

Kathalynn

I LOVE my Freedom (APQS);) and you are sooooo blessed to be "blissed"! No help on questions, but my Freedom has been around since 2007 and despite the ocean separating me from Tech Support, APQS rocks when it comes to supporting their customers!

Welcome to the forum, Kathalynn!

So sorry you have had problems, but glad it is being taken care of. Whether you own a brand new machine or a 20+ year old one like I do, if it is an APQS machine, the company stands behind it and helps you with committed service, help and information. Your Freedom purchase will become one of the highlights of your year, and I hope you have years of fun stitching ahead of you! And your machine is blissed? You are rockin' lucky!!

Archived