APQS Liberty For Sale - Boise, ID

Hi,

I just ordered a new Freedom at MQX and need to sell my Liberty machine to make room. I am asking $6000 for the Liberty, table, and many extras. It has stitch regulation and a 12 foot table with power advance. I purchased it as a re-certified unit from the factory in 2006. I moved to Singapore in January 2007 so it went into storage until we returned in April 2009. It was serviced in September and runs great. I have several things to go with it including M&M wheels (not mounted yet), a new bobbin winder, Hartley micro drive, many pre-wound bobbins, and some rulers I don't use. I have quilted maybe 25 quilts on it. Please email me if you are interested.

Thanks!

Usually shipping the head is not the issue. The poles and table rails cause an issue due to the length. If I remember correctly, you can purchase from APQS the boxes to ship the poles and rails. Contact Josh at APQS -- he's a pro at shipping these machines and tables around the world!! He may even have the names of freight companies to check out.

I hope Sandy doesn't mind if I jump in--her Liberty was sold to a quilting buddy of mine here in Montana who is absolutely over the moon about her new purchase. Sandy was so accommodating--she is meeting my friend and her husband part way with the machine so no shipping has to happen. My friend was going to purchase a Handi-Quilter when I noticed this machine on the forum and sent her a link. :)

Archived