one more time before i cry

Love it! Too funny. My husband works at Tractor Supply, works at a factory, and breeds and sells show chickens. So, the only quilts he's gotten so far have had chickens on them.

I'll bet your hubby was smiling behind that quilt he was holding. Great job. And, great job with your picture. It's just the right size. I know you were getting really frustrated. Glad it worked out for you.

Is he a trash collector? But no, you didn't put a trash can silhouette in there...... a dancer? Rock climber seems right, Norece, though crime detective was my first guess. I think he's dancing or hoisting a garbage can, and those are my guesses. :D

Congrats to you for persevering so you can continue being Sewhappy!

Patty

I had a lot of fun with the "Murder She Sewed" quilt. DH brings home the evedence van on occasion and I noticed that he has a cot but no blanket or anything to cover up with and sometimes he is out on a scene for 2-3 days depending on what, where, & how much evidence there is(it is not solved in a 1 hour segment like on T.V.). So I decided to make him a quilt and had him lay down for me and used chalk to outline him - Then I appliqued white thick ribbon to the out line-large stipple outside the body and small stipple inside the body. The officers know where to return the quilt if they ever borrow it. We have had a lot laughs with it I even took it to Show & Tell at guild and once the laughter died down (sorry about the choice of words) it got rave reviews.

Me too. Congrats on a GRRRREAT conversation piece, not to mention sweet warmy for your hubby. You'll have to steal it back and show it at the next show in town, eh? Might win an award for innovation, I should think.

Patch (I see there are just too many Patty's in the world for me to go around without my nicknames on. :cool:

Archived