Studio for sale - Life sucks!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Monica, I'm so sorry to hear about your tough news, but am thrilled that you're moving to BC. Where have you decided to settle? I hope it's somewhere near me so we can get together again. I remember how enthusiastic you were when you came for your Beginner Workshop 6 years ago. I still remember how gung ho you were to get right to the feathers! LOL

I'm on a cruise ship, heading to our last port in Ft. Lauderdale and my internet time is almost up, so I'll say goodbye, good luck, and please contact me at my home address.

HUGS! Darlene

Hi Monika,

I'm late reading this, but want to tell you I'm so sorry to hear of your hubby's illness.  I hope you and he enjoy many more wonderful years together in Beautiful BC, and am happy for you and your move to your new home!  ...but sad for me that you are leaving SK!  :(  I had hoped to meet you one day.  My stepdaughter attended Vancouver Island University for the past 3 yrs, so we have had quite a few trips to Nanaimo on the island.  Such a beautiful place!  My hubby and I actually talk of someday having a second home on the west coast to escape our harsh prairie winters...so who knows, maybe we will still get to meet!  ;) So glad you will still continue to quilt!  I often browse your Etsy shop for inspiration, or just to see what beautiful works you have been creating!  I hope you are able to find time to check in here, and keep us all updated during this transition.  Best of luck to you and Dennis! 

lol Darlene, and thanks Sharon.  we are moving to Fruitvale, BC , just outside of Trail BC.

Just spoke to Mark, APQS has the sweetest deal for me on a 2012 FREEDOM and as soon as my visitor is here and commits to purchase my machine, I will commit to my new one to be delivered once I am settled.  How AWESOME is that?  Please cross fingers, eyes and toes.....expected my company a couple hours ago, not here yet, hope nothing bad happened...it's a long drive!

Hi Monika, 

I'm so happy that this has turned around for you.  I'm not meaning this to sound negative in any way, but your 'baby' will be such a great escape for you when life is hard and you are overwhelmed with health needs at times.     

I hope it all works out!!!

Monika, I am really looking forward to hearing all your news and all about your new home.  You are moving to such a beautiful part of Canada, so gorgeous.  As the old saying goes, when one door closes, another door opens, and I have every confidence that you will make it a real fun and positive change.  I hope your dear hubby is doing well.  I love hearing from you, so keep us posted.  Thinking of you always.   :wub:

Archived