Darlene Epp's Pockets Guides for Sale- SOLD

SOLD!

I have the set of three Trillium House Designs Pocket Guide to Freehanding. 1. Borders & Sashing 2. Meanderings 3. Textures & Fillers.

Great little books, especially for newbies. I have learned a LOT from these books, but time for someone else to enjoy them.

Asking $30.00 plus shipping (nominal).

Thanks girlies; and guys!

Linnea

Hi Darlene,  I love my guides too.  I got them years ago at the Minnesota Quilter's show in Duluth, mn.  Mine have grey covers....and I have been looking at them all this years...dreaming of being able to do free motion....so...I wasn't very good at it on DSM...and my little nine inch was pretty frustrating to do anything other than meandering....so....I started to doodle on Lucey and am having fun...moving those books down to the quilting room....  :)  Lin

Darlene's trilogy are the longarmers' best friends!

They were my first instruction book purchase when I started and I still refer to them. I love the binding that allows the book to open fully. You can't go wrong--put a note on the refrigerator for your family so they know what to get you for birthday/Christmas/Mom's Day. Or treat yourself!

Archived