Circle Lord Stylus

Michael will tell you how to do it.  You have to put the thing that holds the stylus on a sturdy surface and use a spool or something that will fit inside it and a hammer to push the plastic holder further down the tube.  You should be able to get it to drop far enough that your stylus will once again reach your boards.

Hi,

I don't know any details of your problem except that it doesn't work properly because it is

too short. If it is short by 1/8" then you can unscrew the knob and make the stylus longer.

If the knob is then loose, put some scotch tape on the threads. If you have the stylus holder

with only a hole and not a slot, you can drill another hole higher up or cut a slot down to the

present hole with a hack saw. This will now mount the stylus lower.

When you hammer the white insert down, you leave the stylus in and hammer the knob that

is covered with a piece of paper or tape.

Michael

Toll free 1-866 510 6060

Thanks Michael

I'll try the hammer with the stylus in position.  The stylus is more in the region of an inch to an inch and a half away from the boards.  The white plastic runs the full length of the square tube and has not moved a millimetre yet despite much hammering.

One problem at a time but I will also need to workout how to get the crossbar to sit on the table.  The 'lips' of the Lenni black table leave my crossbar and arm floating in air

Chris

Archived