Raffle Quilt Pictures

OkaY, my jammies are all wet now from the drool, so must go get dressed now. WOW what a beautiful quilt. If I had put that much time into making the quilt and you doing such a greaaaaaaaaaaaaat job of quilting it....I'm not sure I could let it still go as a raffle quilt. I think I would have to trade it with sometime else. :P

That looks like an hierloom quilt and not a raffle quilt. This must be for a great cause. We'd like to know how much it collects in ticket sales. Maybe it should have been a live auction quilt at a ritzy affair where bidding would have really been high. That is very generous of you to donate this much work. May you be blessed ten fold.

Vicki

May we please buy a ticket?? OMG...the last applique raffle quilt I put in a $1 for was the one I WON...maybe lightening can strike TWICE??? :D

As I said then, I will say again, " I would have to WIN one, I for sure would am not talented enough to MAKE one like this!"

Jody

Thank you all for the kind words. I love to see everyone's quilt pictures posted here on this site. All your creativity and outstanding workmanship is an inspiration to me and I wanted to share something in return.

I was paid to do the quilting. (thankfully) It was designed by a local quilt appraiser, Chris Moline, and pieced by the members of the guild, The Riverwalk Quilters. The event is a guild luncheon/quilt show-n-tell. About 300+ will be attending this Saturday, where they will pull the winning ticket! http://www.riverwalkquilters.com -- click on Gathering or raffle quilt for more info. I hope it has generated a good amount in ticket sales! I'll find out soon enough. Thanks for looking!

Archived