Who's going to MQX?

Guest Linda S

Guest Linda S

I will be flying into Manchester on Monday evening, April 9, and will be at MQX for the entire time. I would love to meet some of you who will also be there. Maybe we could arrange a time or place for all of us to meet?

linda

I'll be there! I arrive on the 8th & leave the 15th. I am "Photographer's Helper" for the third year. It's hard work, but I get to see every quilt up close! LOL!

Robbi, I am in your Wednesday class. Can't wait!

Visit our booth (Renae Haddadin, Kimmy Brunner & I share a booth.

See you all there!

Vicki Anderson

Publisher

Unlimited Possibilities Magazine

www.upquiltmag.com

I forgot to mention that I will be driving my Durango to Manchester. So if there are people who want to run to the mall to shop after classes in the evenings my Granddaughter and I will have 5 extra seats.

Just let us know if you would like to join us to eat at say Burger King rather than the Hotel food in the evenings....Siana will be running around doing errands for Mary and Janet Lee and I will be in classes, we won't be hard to find.

I will be there on Friday and Saturday to attend classes. I got my Millie at the end of Sept and although I have been practicing, I cannot wait to take some classes. I would love to meet up with some of you.

Rachel Pearlstein

Massachusetts:D

My husband and I decided to cross the ocean just to be at MQX!

We had a tiny little preview yesterday when we visited a small Quilt Show here in the Netherlands and we met Sue Patten!! She showed the Millennium in the APQS booth and I am totally hooked now.

We will visit Sue again in the APQS booth in Dortmund, Germany this week, to show her the Pre-Design program.

I am so excited to see so many famous names going to MQX. We will stay a little longer to visit Boston and Cape Cod and other parts of New England. Sue (in Scottsdale): don't forget to send me the places we must see :)

Loes

http://www.pre-design.eu

I am thinking of renting a car and taking a trip to Keepsake Quilting on Friday as I don't have any classes scheduled. Is anyone interested in going with me?

Loes, I'll get a list of places together this week. I've been sick since last week (thanks to my DH:o). It has been a long time since I've been in Boston as I moved to Arizona 32 years ago and have only been back once but some of the places will still be there - I hope;)

Also, I think I need to find a new roommate and a room. Does anyone have an extra space?

Sue in Scottsdale, AZ

I'll be there! Can't wait- my friend and I are driving up (from CT) Wednesday afterwork and will be leaving Saturday after classes.

I'm so very excited! I've had my machine (not an APQS) for over a year now and am ready to try some more advanced techniques.

Loes, is your Pre-Design program the same one that so many embroidery folks have been using for years?

Timi

i am going to MQX but i dont live that far from Manchester. i am up near the lakes. i have extra room if someone wants to stay at my house. i am about 40 miles away from Manchester but i am going to classes each day.

i have room for 2 people if this helps anyone as i lost my mother in Oct.

Archived